Thursday, February 21, 2008

Superman: Obama at 10 straight




Poor Hillary here she was approaching the White House from a in-january-when-i-sit-in-the-oval-office standpoint and along comes the man of steel and throws multiple wrenches into that belief. I have to admit that I'd rather disappointed with her 'I'm prepared and he's fluff' spiel as of late. She's had that since day one and not only is it not true (he's had a longer time in public office) but it doesn't work and I held the Clinton machine to a higher standard then that. She's now backed in a corner in which her only way to get even within smelling distance of the nomination is to pull off blowouts in Ohio, Texas AND Pennsylvania -- which is not going to happen. If I where here I'd consider asking for the VP nod from President Obama. It's going to be interesting to see what the Republican's hit him with though.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors