Wednesday, February 23, 2005

sick day


yesterday was cold as sin and my coat is a whore who likes wind all up in her so i woke up 2 ish knowing that my throat was on the verge of closing up while seeing the bright light beckoning me. so instead of continuing with my pressing world domination plans i have to sit here fully dressed wrapped in a blanket while warning wifey that i may not exist by the time she gets home from work. she claims that all men are punks when it comes to being sick to which i reply i'd to hard to be a punk g'yeah.

maybe i can get some damn writing done. i feel like i was in high school where i'd clean up the whole room repeatedly and organize my books until i was too tired to actual study.

now if it could stop friggin snowing.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors