Saturday, July 30, 2005

doom got me open



i'm open tonight though wifey-less (grrrls nite out) between prince of persia, this depressing movie about divorce with randy quaid that got me over thinking relationships and this dangerdoom in the pod i'm open. it all started a couple days ago when kris hit me asking if i felt mf to which i replied that i been sleeping and will continue because i effin' felt like it. this was followed by mr. dukes hitting me with a link with ghost/doom 'the mask' now i'm open. oh so even.

my to do lists this week includes reading angels and demons bugging writers and sponsors, some of which i'll start on tomorrow. 'neeway i'm open tonight ready to write some sumtin' and thought i'd share.

mf i must apologize for the slumber, no more.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors