Friday, February 17, 2006

i was looking through my old blog





and came on this piece of ldef advice pre 2004 elections:

Thursday, 9 September 2004


I've decided to help Christan's out and hurry along the Second Coming. I mean, you've been going to church doing all this damn good but still no blazing trumpets and squashed evildoers. vote for Bush. He'll speed up the last days and take away all religious rights, basically any rights (for security reasons of course) enacting a worldwide government in which, according to Revelations, will bring about the end of the world the POW! your in heaven butt naked with a pet lion and gold sidewalks. damn I'm smart. VOTE for Bush!

btw God told me that, he tells me things all the time (football is his favorite sport btw) because he knows I will vote for bush.

your welcome

No comments:

Followers

Contributors