Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm a made man!




nothing much going on here at the ldef office folks i'm hoping that today the true signs of spring can kick in and make my life a little warmer. my latest addictions have been daxter for psp which i'm entitled to state is the best game i've played on the psp. my other addiction(s) has been obsessively reorganizing my computer (my new desktop picture above) and playing the godfather (c) title. i've been approaching looking for a job in a more 'direct' way by calling up companies and telling the point blank that they need to hire me, i'll let you know how that comes out.

i went to see the swedish premire of inside man on monday night and officially flushed spike down the toilet. he needs to move to cananda or something to get his mojo back and the needless forcing of race related issues... meh.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors