Sunday, March 13, 2005
L's embarrassing moments list - 7th grade edition
- at a house party and met this girl i instantly had a crush on. a little later everyone got in a pillow fight and i hit her so hard she flipped over the couch. for some reason she didn't like me after that.
- Called up this girl i was trying to holler at and played a part in a Fat Boys song where Buffy beatboxed "I Love You" but screamed "Like!" into the phone.
- the summer after 7th grade i was a junior counselor at a summer camp. we went to the beach and i rode a boogie board for the first time. as i get up i notice that my trunks are kinda extra heavy in the crouch area then i feel this slimy feeling moving a little. it was a jelly fish and i stood there and screamed like a b-i (in manly way of course). people were telling me to drop my draws but i refused until they held towels around me. for the rest of the day i was joked. the last day of the camp they made a play around it.
- ► 2006 (51)
- Buddy Christ
- my favorite little racist
- aural scribbagetry
- as i stood before my world
- life, wifey and the pursuit of happiness (before 3...
- the countdown continues
- I'm a connector
- Tanya Morgan 'Stay Tuned' review
- Stockholm is 800 islands
- L's embarrassing moments list - 7th grade edition
- Thug duggery : Ldef 2 cent remix
- so i'm sitting here listening to "Sensitivity"
- I Hate You
- i was just fluxbloggin'
- so you wanna be a writer?
- ▼ March (21)