Tuesday, March 08, 2005
so i'm sitting here listening to "Sensitivity"
Ralph Tresvant's for those slow and in diapers. I noticed dude ran outta breath on his 2 bar "rap" (which for some reason was allowable in the late 80's for singers without the threat of violence). how do you run outta breath on a 2 bar corny ass "rap"?
- ► 2006 (51)
- Buddy Christ
- my favorite little racist
- aural scribbagetry
- as i stood before my world
- life, wifey and the pursuit of happiness (before 3...
- the countdown continues
- I'm a connector
- Tanya Morgan 'Stay Tuned' review
- Stockholm is 800 islands
- L's embarrassing moments list - 7th grade edition
- Thug duggery : Ldef 2 cent remix
- so i'm sitting here listening to "Sensitivity"
- I Hate You
- i was just fluxbloggin'
- so you wanna be a writer?
- ▼ March (21)