Sunday, October 10, 2004

My favorite Painter


Wifey von Brush Stroke Longstocking.

after reading my coffee and clouds post she felt that I didn't heap on enuff praise for her brush stroking genius so I will break my cardinal rule and share.

she has done an amazing job with the our formerly light blue bedroom. we now have a cuban brown wall(c) FAB 5, which the new bed will be going against and three chalk white walls. it gives the room an overwelmingly calming affect though I tend to think of chocolate and white sherbert, which makes me hungry but I'll get used to it. also if anyone is looking for someone to paint a couple of walls I can lend her out for a very affordable price(no C.O.D's or checks sorry).

now to wander thru the unfinished beauty of the bedroom.



No comments:

Followers

Contributors