Saturday, October 30, 2004

this is

gangsta
And now, a word from the President!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the White House
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the Mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you Republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
Cuz now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta


had to do it. ' this concerto of a desperado' is from Geto Boy's song damn it feels good to be a gangsta from bush the first era, very nessasary,...shit it put on a shirt and wear it when you vote, seriously.

1 comment:

trE said...

ha... i like that.. the flip of the geto boys' song... i got you bookmarked now... i shall keep in touch... *nods*

Followers

Contributors