Friday, October 15, 2004
oct 14, 2004 . . . "well, today was another day spent in
the great obsidian's shadow. just finished praying at the shrine i've
erected in his honor. me and the wifey are on our way back into the
bedroom were we will practice giving birth, so we can offer our
firstborn as a living sacrifice to obsidian's ubiquitious countenance.
eff a run-d.m.c., I'M a five dollar boy, he's a million dollar man,
i'm a sucker mc and i'm his fan. loquent signing off. i am not
- ► 2006 (51)
- ► 2005 (144)
- i heart bbc
- this is
- saturday morning post- the shining
- call my name (c) Prince
- sure it's 2.42am
- new and improved!
- *double sigh*
- My Philosophy
- elvis is dead
- behind the wheel
- daddy's little girl
- I hate
- bearded thoughts
- bearded thought pt II (thanks mj, effin b-i)
- echo boomers?
- saturday morning review
- post ideas
- chewing gum (c) Anie
- Chuck Brown & the Soul Searchers
- I'm an american, I like choices. lots of 'em
- damn, superman died?
- My favorite Painter
- this is hard
- coffee and clouds
- Mary Jane (c) Rick James I thought that's I...
- a deelux apartment in the sky
- ▼ October (29)