Tuesday, November 16, 2004

she's he's hearing voices



bloc party, smashing pumpkins and the ever present prince/portishead vibe quite nicely with my moodishness this day after tomorrow (no relation to the horrid waste of film).

I'm "singing off-key" to my darling nikki/she's hearing voices/1979/numb mix

let it out man, let it out



*light turns green*

condi rice is taking the only sane person in the king george's court's place. not good. secretary of state: the new house n***** position, alan keyes work on your sucking technique!


yesterday was a productive day at the plate i'm just hoping one of my hits heads outta the park. more to come on that one later.

now back to my "how to be a ruthless dictator/multibillionaire" seminar.


rhyme with purpose
cee lo's verse from distant wilderness (goodie mob's still standing)
from ohhla.com


Where I am, you can feel MY presence
In the midst of darkness if you spark up bet somebody gonna see it
It is necessary for me to speak these words now
Another day here hasn't been promised to me, don't you agree
that you never fail when you try, I'm willing to die but first
I am willing to live, and I overstand that this will be
a lifelong sacrifice, in order to reveal
you gon' have to destroy, and if you ain't thinkin right
you damn sure can't act right, somebody raise your fist
and let me know I'm not alone, revolution, doesn't mean fightin
in these streets, and it ain't gonna be no revolution
without the women, and, it ain't gonna be no future
without the children, and, it ain't gonna be no children
without the men, and, you can't have no love without the trust
And no, trust can come without communication
And you can't communicate if you ain't got shit to say
You can't teach about what you, been deceived about true
Any book you read is still limited education
You gon' have to talk to God personally and time is short
And, he's on his way, and, I will receive a great reward for what I've done
And this is all that really matters to me
In time you will see what I told you is true
And I ain't have to rhyme to say that to you
I ain't got to rhyme to say it to you, it's true


No comments:

Followers

Contributors