Friday, December 17, 2004
'she almost got cut, you know scissors'
slick rick makes me happy. he reminds me of sitting in front of the speaker 'seeing' every word the greatest storyteller in hip hop said. because of my inablility to watch tv at the time i can still remember my mental videos of his songs. to this day i still hate the children's story's video because the cast and concept are all wrong.
maybe it's the fact that there are 14 days left in the last full year i'll be in my twenties or the lack of friggin' sunlight but damn i'm on rewind lately.
- ► 2006 (51)
- ► 2005 (144)
- follow the light
- 6:57 am
- dial up sucks
- christmas glee
- in the shadow of the mill
- fight music
- vince with the nets?
- 'she almost got cut, you know scissors'
- "you are my boyfriend before i met him"
- my rather large feet
- my teeth are strong!
- "i'm going to knit half a scarf"
- religious backmasking
- de la
- nat turner with a wagonload of c4
- blog in g minor: defectors edition
- soultronic force
- crunk similac
- i want daylight, daylight (c) R.A.M.P.
- ya'll gon' make me lose my mind
- leave it to the british
- ▼ December (23)